Many people complain they don’t have time or money to eat a healthy breakfast. Here is my simple Seven Minute 500 Calorie Nutrient Dense breakfast that I eat on most mornings when I am not Intermittent Fasting. It also cleans up quick since it only uses a bowl, spatula & frying pan to cook.
1. Put 2 cups of frozen chopped spinach ( broccoli, kale or collards) into a bowl and put in microwave for 4 minutes.
2. Put 1 tbsp. of Kerry Gold Grass fed butter in a small fying pan.
3. Add 2 eggs.
4. After 4 minutes add 2 slices of bacon to the veggie bowl and put it back in the microwave for 3 more minutes.
5. Pour the fried eggs and butter over the bacon and vegetables.
6. Top with Himalayan Pink Salt, and spices ( I like turmeric for it’s anti inflammatory properties). Sometimes I will add some feta or blue cheese to the mix.
Here is the basic calories for the ingredients. There you have it a nutritious breakfast with very low carbs packed with nutrients.